Saturday, April 11, 2009

Paperback, Hell's Bay

Here are the March 2009 Bestsellers from the Independent Mystery Booksellers Association


Softcover
1 - Hannah Dennison, Scoop!, Signet
2 - Emily Brightwell, Mrs. Brightwell in the Nick of Time, Berkley
3 - tie
James W. Hall, Hell's Bay, St. Martin's
Deanna Raybourn, Silent on the Moor, Mira
5 - Rhys Bowen, Tell Me, Pretty Maiden, St. Martin's
6 - Bryan Gruley, Starvation Lake, Touchstone
7 - Andrea Camilleri, August Heat, Penguin
8 - Victoria Laurie, Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun, Obsidian
9 - Alexander McCall Smith, The Miracle at Speedy Motors, Anchor
10 - Laura Childs, The Silver Needle Murder, Berkley

1 comment:

Vince Gotera said...

Hi, James.

Congratulations! That's VERY cool. I'm a big fan of your work, as I've told you before, both the mystery fiction and the poetry.

Btw, I'm trying to reach you through e-mail and facebook about a blog favor I want to ask you. My blog, in case you want to peek, is at http://vincegotera.blogspot.com.

"Talk" to you soon, I hope. Take care.
.